Sunday 8 September 2013

Week 1 - Late Update

So I didn't get around to posting my picks before the games kicked off, but here's where I stand after the conclusion of all the early Sunday afternoon games.

I'M FUCKED!!!

I played the Ravens on Thursday night on the Super Bowl champs having won 11 of 12 season openers angle, along with being happy to have 7.5 pts in hand.

On Saturday night I added the Bears, Browns, Jaguars and Washington Professional Football Team.

The belief on this was they were all undervalued home teams. As it stands I'm on 1 point with Washington pending. Not exactly lighting it up. It's going to be pretty stressful capping next weeks games if I'm still on a single point by then.

That's it. Week 2 lines are posted on Wednesday ~10 pm GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment